PREPARING YOUR HOUSE FOR SALE
When selling, you want the best price and most favorable terms.
There are a myriad of marketing options and details that go into a sale, from the time you set the price to closing.
When marketing your property, if it is properly prepared for showing an interested buyer, it will bring the best price, terms...and ultimately sell in the shortest time frame.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR PREPARING OR STAGING INCLUDE:
- Remove clutter from the yard
- Cut and edge grass
- Trim hedges and weed gardens
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors
- Clean gutters
- Wash windows
- Straighten up garage
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Repair faulty light switch
- Remove clutter
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs
- Carpet professionally cleaned or replaced if in poor condition
- Give home a through cleaning